Wednesday, December 23, 2009

SHOP IS UP!

Hooray! fusibles went officially up with 10 items listed two days ago. I am so excited! Addie (mateycouture.etsy.com) helped me with tags, which I just finished editing. Thank you to everyone at Threadbanger for all your support!

I took a massive amount of pictures on Monday. My original plan was to take them at a park for a more natural background, but unfortunately it was raining. So I grabbed a white sheet and chair and created a more classic, pristine background. Maybe it was better I did it this way. They came out very well.

So without further ado, my first 10 items!



Labryinth:

Out at Sea:



Bold Streaks:

Vintage Burst:

Bubble Gum:

Quilter's Delight:

Reflections:
Modern Art:



Burnt Sunrise:

To see more pictures, check out the shop here! You should check it out anyways, really. It's good for you :D

1 comment:

  1. I love them all! I just took a closer look at "Out At Sea" (love the names, by the way), and while it hasn't quite beat out "Vintage Burst" for my favorite, it's sure up there! I love how complex it is! You're really an artist.

    ReplyDelete