Sunday, January 3, 2010

first bag!

Introducing the first bag for fusibles!

first plastic bag bag, wooo! by you.

It should be listed tomorrow night... I have no idea what to call it yet.

The design is simple but classic, with two large pockets. I'm so glad the pockets turned out as well as they did, I didn't want them to be flat and unusable.

DSCN2008 by you.

DSCN2040 by you.

DSCN2037 by you.

It was really refreshing to use fused plastic for something other than wallets- they can get so tedious after all. I'm looking forward to making many more bags with more complex designs.

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow Carly! This bag is freaking AMAZING!! wait! Did you make your own binding tape out of fusible plastic??!?! Holy shizzz!!!
    Ok....girl ...you have got some skillz!
    I adore your design hunny:)
    I love it! It matches the "modern art" wallet! Wow!

    & I can't believe you have a blog too! Yay!!:) good for you sweety!!
    Oxoxox

    ReplyDelete